Internal Quality Assurance Cell strives to establish and evaluate Quality initiatives for holistic development of the Institution by adopting continuous development methods in academics, administration and financial aspects for complete stakeholder satisfaction. Quest for excellence with high degree of technology leverage for sustained quality outcomes is the mode of practice. The Core values are the drivers for the implementation of Good Governance with ethics to address the diversity for quality. IQAC will review and develop a system of conscious, regular and catalytic action to improve the teaching learning process, the evaluation procedure and the quality improvement of students and faculty.
IQAC Vision & Mission
IQAC Vision: To initiate, sustain and enhance quality of academics and administration at Sreenivasa Institute of Technology and Management studies.
- To channelize and systematize the efforts and measure of an institution towards academic excellence.
- To be the driving force for ushering in quality to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
IQAC Policy, Role of Stake Holders
The IQAC Policy
- To establish a quality system to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institution.
- To promote internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Role of Management
- The management on its part will create an environment conducive for teaching, learning, and research.
- The management will provide the infrastructure, time space, and equipment required to conduct teaching-learning and research
Role of Faculty
- The faculty will adhere to the standards established for teaching, research, and other academic/administrative activities.
- The faculty will motivate, encourage, and inspire students through their capacities such as class teacher, mentor and guide.
Role of students
- Students would use the infrastructure, facilities, and equipment to maximize their learning and obtain appropriate placements/higher studies.
- The students would maintain decorum of the establishment by adhering to timelines, schedules, and standards of behavior.
- The students would act as ambassadors for promoting the learning culture at SITAMS not only among the current students but also the prospective students.
Role of Alumni/ Parents/ Employers
- The institute will maintain seamless communication links with alumni/parents/employers and seek guidance/information regarding trends/needs of the industry.
- The institute will invite selected alumni/ employers/ parents to participate in academic/non-academic activities in order to encourage, motivate, and inspire students to take up the challenges of the world.