Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Department of Mechanical Engineering ( ME ) is one of the major Departments of Sreenivasa Institute of Technology and Management Studies. It was established in 2012 with the approval of AICTE. The Mechanical Engineering is on of the oldest branches of engineering tracing back to 6000 BC. In the Modern World, Mechanical engineers play a very crucial role. High standard of living, comfort oriented appliances like Air-conditioners, Transport Vehicles etc., are possible only by the development of Mechanical Engineering. The Department has well equipped labortories enriched with the latest model machinaries and renowned as well as young, committed and dynamic faculty, those involved in providing Quality Education at B. Tech Programmes.
The department has well equipped Laboratories.
Placements and Interaction
Our students are successful in securing the jobs in the top companies. The department also wants to bridge the gap between academia and Industry and in this direction we conduct programs for Personality Development, Communication Skills, Group Discussions and Mock Interviews. In association with leading industries we offer technical training and hands on experience in emerging technologies.
- Developing the Skills to the students to meet the global competition.
- Imparting practical skills
- Offering training facilities to students in specialized areas.
- Integrating academic programs, extra curricular activities, co-curricular activities and soft skills to promote growth among students to meet competitiveness.
- Foster enterprising spirit amoung students.
- Our location bordering three states and centrally located between two metro cities.
- Availability of Experienced Faculty members.
- Active Support from the Management for smooth functioning of the departme
- Many of our students have joined prestigious institutions for pursuing the higher studies.
- Many of our students have secured placements in various leading software companies
- The department consists of 3 doctorates and nearly 16 faculty members are with more than 10 years of experience.
- To Achieve 100% results in the university examinations.
- To establish MOUs for exchanging technical knowledge in the emerging fields with various Companies..
- To Conduct National and International Seminars, Conferences in emerging areas.
- To Strengthen Consultancy, R&D and Continuing education services.