Master of Computer Applications
In SITAMS, the Master of Computer Application( MCA ) was started in the Academic year 1999-2000 with an initial intake of 30 and later increased to 40 in 2001-2002. First Batch Students Graduated in 2002, which was Affiliated to S.V.University, Tirupathi.
Later the Department was affiliated to JNT University, Hyderabad from 2002 onwards with increase intake from 40 to 60 students. The department has been on its road to growth of success. Currently the Department is affiliated to JNTUA, Anantapur. The intake has enhanced to 120 students during the academic year 2013-2014 with Autonomous Status.
The Primitive Motto of the MCA Department is to build better technocrats, rich in values and excellence, with a promising future in the field of education & technology to bring a new level of inspiration among the students. We also keep in mind the needs of the industry where the students would ultimately find employment and therefore, have a different approach to learning. The department is dedicated to providing well disciplined environment with high-quality computer education facilities for students. We have dedicated, highly qualified and very good experienced faculty members who are committed to excellence.
|Master of Computer Applications||60|
The department has 6 well equipped Computer Laboratories Viz Multimedia Lab, DBMS Lab, Case Tools Lab, Programming in UNIX, Data Structures, Computer Networks, Object Oriented Programming Lab, Internet Lab, Communication & Soft skill Lab
Placements and Interaction
Our students are successful in securing the jobs in the top companies like Infosys, TCS, Sathyam, Wipro, IBM etc. The department also wants to bridge the gap between academia and Industry and in this direction we conduct programs for Personality Development, Communication Skills, Group Discussions and Mock Interviews. In association with leading industries we offer technical training and hands on experience in emerging technologies.
- To provide adequate basic understanding about subjects in Computer applications among aspiring students.
- Prepare students to exploit opportunities in areas of IT & Management.
- To train students in effective communication skills.
- To impart appropriate skills among students, so as to make them competent and to inculcate entrepreneurship skills.
- Our location bordering three states and centrally located between two metro cities.
- Availability of Experienced Faculty members.
- Active Support from the Management for smooth functioning of the departme
|Our Prime Achievements|
- Many of our students have secured placements in various leading companies
- The department consists of 8 faculty members are with more than 10 years of experience.
|Our Future Goals|
- To Achieve 100% results in the university examinations.
- To Conduct National and International Seminars, Conferences in emerging areas.
- To Strengthen Consultancy, R&D and Continuing education services.