Master of Bussiness Administration
The Master of Bussiness Administration ( MBA ) programme is one of the major Departments of Sreenivasa Institute of Technology and Management Studies. It was established in 2001 with the approval of AICTE. The Department has grown steadily over the years from an intake of just 30 students in 2000 to 40 students in 2001, 60 students in 2002 and currently 240 students in postgradute M.B.A. he Department has conducted leadership training camps, Management Training Camps, National Level Paper Presentations, PMRY Training Programmes, Workshop on Problems and prospects of Fruit processing units, BG News etc. We conduct Business Quiz Programme Personality Development classes regularly to the Students. We also Conduct Regular Industrial Visits to students to various Industries. We provide Seminars and Guest Lectures regularly from Industry as well as Academia. The Department has motivated, committed and enthusiastic faculty, those involved in providing Quality Education at M.B.A Programmes.
|Master of Bussiness Administration||240|
The department has well equipped communication and computer laboratories with all required facilities.
Placements and Interaction
Our students are successful in securing the jobs in the top companies like Infosys, TCS, Sathyam, Wipro, IBM etc. The department also wants to bridge the gap between academia and Industry and in this direction we conduct programs for Personality Development, Communication Skills, Group Discussions and Mock Interviews. In association with leading industries we offer technical training and hands on experience in emerging technologies.
We have association with various reputed Industries like M/s. Same Deutz Fahr(I)Pvt.Ltd., Ranipet, M/s. Nutrine Confectionery Company Pvt.Ltd., Chittoor, M/s. Jain Drip Irrigation, Chittoor, M/s.Amar Raja Batteries, Tirupathi etc., to provide practical exposure to the Students, in providing Guest Lectures, Industrial visits, Projects etc. We entered in to MOUs with reputed companies for Regular and Permanent Interaction.
- Developing the Skills to the students to meet the global competition.
- Imparting practical skills
- Integrating academic programs, extra curricular activities, co-curricular activities and soft skills to promote growth among students to meet competitiveness.
- Our location bordering three states and centrally located between two metro cities.
- Availability of Experienced Faculty members.
- Active Support from the Management for smooth functioning of the departme
- Many of our students have secured placements in various leading companies
- The department consists of 9 doctorates and nearly 19 faculty members are with more than 10 years of experience.
- To Achieve 100% results in the university examinations.
- To Conduct National and International Seminars, Conferences in emerging areas.
- To Strengthen Consultancy, R&D and Continuing education services.