Science & Humanities
Knowledge in basic science is an essential ingredient in any professional course. Department of science and humanities
aims to fulfill this function most efficiently. This Department is devoted to foster the fundamental principles of science that are capable
to enhance individual experience. Science and Humanities comprises Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Economics, Commerce,
and English are handled by individual faculty who are highly qualified and professionally competent in their respective fields.
All the faculty members are extremely dedicated to their vocation and are always willing to carry out any responsibility that may be entrusted
- To provide quality education and to encourage engineering students to strengthen their knowledge in the applied fields.
- To provide strong foundation in Basic Sciences and Communication Skills for the students to get selected in on/off campus interviews.
- Contribute to the all-round development of the students by providing them extensive counseling & guidance in terms of education and career oriented problems.
- The department of Science and Humanities caters for the requirements of the beginners of B.Tech with proper guidance and motivation from the first day of their joining the College.
- Possess maximum number of faculty holding PhDs.
- Vibrant Academic Environment.
- Well-experienced, dedicated and strongly motivated Faculty.
- Application oriented teaching and development of soft-skills.
- Interaction with each student through counseling.
- The faculty of the department is pursuing their goals in Research and Development by participating in various seminars and conferences and presenting papers in them.
- Every year extensive papers are also being published by the faculty members in national and international journals of repute.
- Teaching and Research skills are honed by the faculty, which is evident by their participation in Workshops and training programs.
- To publish maximum number of papers in reputed international journals.
- To continuously strengthen the technical knowledge and skills of the student and the faculty
by organizing Conferences/faculty development programmes /workshops etc.
- To develop curriculum with more practical content to cater the needs of the modern education.