Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering ( EEE ) is one of the major Departments of Sreenivasa Institute of Technology and Management Studies. It was established in 1999 with the approval of AICTE. The Department has grown steadily over the years from an intake of just 30 students in 1999 to 60 students in 2002, 90 students in 2008 and currently 120 students in undergradute B. Tech. The Post Graduate course (M.Tech) in Electrical Power Engineering was introduced in the year 2007 and another Post Graduate Course (M. Tech) in Power Electronics was introduced in the year 2009. The Department has well equipped labortories and qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty, those involved in providing Quality Education at both B. Tech and M. Tech Programmes.
|B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||120|
|M.Tech(Electrical Power Engineering)||18|
The department has 8 well-equipped Electrical laboratories Viz. Networks, Machines, Measurements, Simulation of Electrical Systems, Control Systems, Power Electronics, Hydraulics and Hydraulics Machines and Workshop.
Placements and Interaction
The department also wants to bridge the gap between academecia and industry and in this direction we conduct programmes for Personality Development, Communication Skills, Group Discussions and Mockup Interviews. In association with leading industries we offer technical training and hands on experience in emerging technologies.
- Developing the Skills to the students to meet the global competition.
- Imparting practical skills
- Integrating academic programs, extra curricular activities, co-curricular activities and soft skills to promote growth among students to meet competitiveness.
- Our location bordering three states and centrally located between two metro cities.
- Availability of Experienced Faculty members.
- Active Support from the Management for smooth functioning of the departme
- University Gold Medal received by Mr.K.S.Bhanuprasad of 2000-2004 batch student
- Many of our students have joined prestigious institutions for pursuing the higher studies.
- Many of our students have secured placements in various leading software companies
- The department consists of 3 doctorates and nearly 14 faculty members are with more than 10 years of experience.
- To Achieve 100% results in the university examinations.
- To establish MOUs for exchanging technical knowledge in the emerging fields with various Companies..
- To Conduct National and International Seminars, Conferences in emerging areas.
- To Strengthen Consultancy, R&D and Continuing education services.