Department of Civil Engineering
The Department of Civil Engineering is one of the major departments of Sreenivasa Institute of Technology and Management Studies. It was established in 2012 with the approval of AICTE. The Department has grown steadily over the years from an intake of just 60 students in 2012 and currently 120 students in undergradute B. Tech. Civil Engineering is a prominent and oldest branch of engineering which deals with buildings, bridges, roads, flyovers, railways etc. The Department has well equipped labortories and renowned as well as yound and dynamic faculty, those involved in providing Quality Education at B. Tech Programmes.
The department has well equipped laboratories with all required facilities.
Placements and Interaction
Our students are successful in securing the jobs in the top companies. The department also wants to bridge the gap between academia and Industry and in this direction we conduct programs for Personality Development, Communication Skills, Group Discussions and Mock Interviews. In association with leading industries we offer technical training and hands on experience in emerging technologies.
- Developing the Skills to the students to meet the global competition.
- Imparting practical skills
- Integrating academic programs, extra curricular activities, co-curricular activities and soft skills to promote growth among students to meet competitiveness.
- Our location bordering three states and centrally located between two metro cities.
- Availability of Experienced Faculty members.
- Active Support from the Management for smooth functioning of the departme
- Many of our students have joined prestigious institutions for pursuing the higher studies.
- Many of our students have secured placements in various leading software companies
- The department consists of 8 faculty members are with more than 8 years of experience.
- To Achieve 100% results in the university examinations.
- To establish MOUs for exchanging technical knowledge in the emerging fields with various Companies..
- To Conduct National and International Seminars, Conferences in emerging areas.
- To Strengthen Consultancy, R&D and Continuing education services.