Srinivasa Trust, the closely held family Trust was formed as long back as 25 years ago by her husband Late Mr. D.K. Audikesavulu, as Managing Trustee and Mrs. D.A. Sathyaprabha, as Trustee, with the main objects of Philanthropy, Spreading of Education and helping the needy and has been continuously assuming various socio-economic and religious activities for the welfare of Public. Following are some of achievements in the above direction:
Srinivasa Trust has done a major contribution for development of Religious activities in Karnataka as well as in Andhra Pradesh.
A few of its achievements are:
1. Dedicated Sanskrit Chair in the year 1994-95 to Chandrashekarendra Sarswathi Vishwa Maha Vidyalaya (Deemed University) at Enathur, Kancheepuram.
2. Gnanakshi Rajarajeswari Kalyana Complex a Twin Complex at Rajarajeswari Nagar, Bangalore, dedicated to Tirichy Swamigal Trust
3. Built Bharathi Thirtha Annadana Hall at Sringeri, Karnataka
4. Built Veda Pata Shala and Community Hall at Kolluru, Udupi Dist., Karnataka
5. Built Out Patient Block at Sringeri
6. Built Kavadi Mantapa at Tiruthanni
7. Built VVIP Guest House - Sai Srinivas at Puttaparthi for Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust; built VIP Guest House - Srinivasa Nilayam to TTD at Tirupathi; Built Rest House at Shabarimala for the pilgrims of Lord Ayappa.
8. Release of books such as Punya Kshetralu in Telugu and Punya Kshetragalu in Kannada and promoting for release of Journals in Telugu.
9. Rejuvenation of Historic Temple - Himavad Gopala Swamy Temple at Gundlupet.
10. Donations to innumerable Temples at Karnataka as well as Andhra Pradesh in response to appeals from the various Temple Trusts/Organisations and public.
11. Donations for promotion of cultural activities and social welfare activities in Bangalore as well as in Hyderabad.
12. Fund raising activities for the Draught Relief in Bangalore for Andhra Pradesh draught hit area.
13. Conducted in association with ISKON and TTD Shrimannarayana Astakshari Sudarshana Adbutha Shanti Yagnam and Srinivasa Kalyana at Bangalore for the welfare of Public.
14. Srinivasa Trust has promoted Shradha Rural Community Clinic - a mobile Ambulance with clinical facility for giving free medical service to the rural public.
15. Srinivasa Trust is participating in the Swasthi Gram Yojana (Participation of Rural Re-construction), Karnataka. The Trust’s dedication and involvement for providing Drinking Water is phenomenal. 1000 villages at Chittoor have been adopted by Srinivasa Trust for providing Drinking Water with the assistance of Government of Andhra Pradesh. A Jala Nidhi programme was launched by Mr. Audikesavulu for carrying the water from Tirupati to the up hills of Tirumala.